This invitation has a real sheet of cork and that’s why you can see the texture and cork’s pattern. The invitation card has 3 layers: you will find a presence of the vellum on the front, then, the high-end cork in the middle, and the back card on the back that frames the invitation, with a central eyelet at the top.
The cork and paper are certified by #FSC and the choice of the most high-end cork was to give your overall wedding invitation set rusticity, elegance, and chicness.
You, your wedding and your guests deserve the best!
You can choose between two liner options: watercolor or high-end cork (the price between both may differ)
If you have questions, just send us an email and we will answer them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED // A SET INCLUDES:
- Full assembly as shown online
- The invitation card has 3 layers: 1st layer: vellum paper printed in black ink // 2nd layer: high-end cork sheet // 3rd layer: black cardstock
- Eyelet at the center top that allows the cards to rotate
- RSVP card in white with a fine-textured finish, black ink
- Main / Large envelope: white
- Liner envelope: choose between a watercolor design or high-end cork
- RSVP envelope: white
- FREE addressing of the RSVP envelope
- Belly-band with strips of cork and wax seal with tiny pieces of cork
- Personalized up to 99% to fit the style, wedding vibe, and personality of the couple
>> Invitation: 5 x 7 in // 17.7 x 12.6 cm
>> RSVP: 5 x 3.5 in // 12.6 x 8.9 cm
How can you order yours?
When you choose your favorite Vineyard Elegant Wedding Invitation Suite, click on the “Order” option and choose if you want the “Deposit” option or if you wish to place your bulk order immediately, choose the quantity, and let’s do this!
Envelope printing: choose if you want us to do the job for you when it comes to printing your envelopes with the recipient’s address and return address.
Questions? Please, visit this page (click here), where you’ll find detailed information OR send us an email and we are here for you. I can’t wait to meet you and enable an unforgettable moment for you by creating your very own personalized rustic wedding invitation.
– Personalization process: You are part of the designing process. You’ll get our guidance and support during the customization, and it will take the time you need until you’re happy with the results (unlimited emails included)
– Production time: it’s the time we need for production after we get your final approval. It usually takes 9/12 working days. You’ll be informed about the expected shipping date for your order.
– Shipping time: Your order is shipped via FedEx (fast shipping method) and usually takes 2/3 days to the US, 24/48h to EU, and 4/6 days to AU and NZ. You’ll be provided with a tracking number to track your order anytime.