The invitation consists of 3 layers:
- The burgundy on the back/frame
- Then we have a beautiful cork high-end sheet which is more textured (this cork is more expensive compared to the other simpler ones as it’s made from sheets of cork and not from mixed pressed cork; that’s why you can see the cork’s texture and pattern to get a high-end finishing)
- The vellum on the front, and due to its transparency, you can see the beautiful cork underneath
The colors are very present, to give life and joy to the invitation and the beautiful vertical line is sewn in a rustic way that takes you to a moment where you can imagine seeing the vineyards (in real life) so well detailed from miles/km away.
The invitation is wrapped with vellum and cork threads (reused) and with the wax seal that includes fine and delicately crushed pieces, for a perfect finish and finest first impression.
You can choose between two liner options: watercolor liner in a recycled envelope or high-end cork in an ivory envelope (the price between both may differ).
If you have questions, just send us an email and we will answer them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED // A SET INCLUDES:
- Full assembly as shown online
- The invitation card has 3 layers: 1st layer: vellum paper printed in color ink with a colorful landscape at the bottom // 2nd layer: high-end cork sheet // 3rd layer: burgundy cardstock
- The 3 layers are delicately sewn ( brown thread color) for a perfect high rustic finishing, like the sweeping lines of the vines
- RSVP card in off-white with a fine-textured finish
- Main / Large envelope: recycled or ivory envelope
- Liner envelope: choose between a watercolor design or high-end cork
- RSVP envelope: recycled
- FREE addressing of the RSVP envelope
- Belly-band with stipes of cork and wax seal with tiny pieces of cork
- Personalized up to 99% to fit the style, wedding vibe, and personality of the couple
>> Invitation: 5 x 7 in // 17.7 x 12.6 cm
>> RSVP: 5 x 3.5 in // 12.6 x 8.9 cm
How can you order yours?
When you choose your favorite Rustic Fall Vellum Wedding Invitations, click on the “Order” option and choose if you want the “Deposit” option or if you wish to place your bulk order immediately, choose the quantity, and let’s do this!
Envelope printing: choose if you want us to do the job for you when it comes to printing your envelopes with the recipient’s address and return address.
Questions? Please, visit this page (click here), where you’ll find detailed information OR send us an email as we are here for you. I can’t wait to meet you and enable an unforgettable moment for you by creating your very own personalized rustic wedding invitation.
– Personalization process: You are part of the designing process. You’ll get our guidance and support during the customization, and it will take the time you need until you’re happy with the results (unlimited emails included)
– Production time: it’s the time we need for production after we get your final approval. It usually takes 9/12 working days. You’ll be informed about the expected shipping date for your order.
– Shipping time: Your order is shipped via FedEx (fast shipping method) and usually takes 2/3 days to the US, 24/48h to EU, and 4/6 days to AU and NZ. You’ll be provided with a tracking number to track your order anytime.