The invitation has 3 layers/sheets:
- Cork Sheet on the back/frame with laser-cut initials, 1/16 in / 2mm thickness
- The other layer is the black and white ink landscape
- And on the front, the vellum in color ink, with the colored landscape at the bottom and the invitation’s wording in brown
At the top center, we have two pieces of cork (2 different types of cork), which are recycled from other designs we create. The purpose and concept of these invitations with cork are to first create something beautiful but also to avoid waste and reuse everything as much as possible.
As for the RSVP’s, they follow the design of the invitation, with the eyelet detail (which I think is sooo beautiful!!!) that highlights it and makes it unique. This assures that in the end, you will have a duo that is aligned to your chosen aesthetic and wedding vibe.
Finally, the belly band follows the same concept, with a rough finish, personalized with the name and date, and two types of cork and eyelet.
And you can choose between two liner options: watercolor or cork (the price between both may differ).
If you have any questions, just send us an email and we will answer them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED // A SET INCLUDES:
- Full assembly as shown online
- The invitation card has 3 layers: 1st layer: A cork sheet on the back with 1/16 in / 2mm thickness with the couple’s initials laser-cut // 2nd layer: Black and white vineyard printed on a smooth and textured white cardstock // 3rd layer: Vellum paper with a colorful vineyard landscape with the bottom and the wording in brown ink
- Eyelet at the top center, with 2 different types of cork
- RSVP card in off-white with a fine-textured finish, with eyelet and 2 different types of cork
- Main / Large envelope: ivory or recycled
- Liner envelope: choose between a watercolor design or cork liner
- RSVP envelope: recycled
- FREE addressing of the RSVP envelope
- Belly band personalized with names and date, cork and eyelet
- Personalized up to 99% to fit the style, wedding vibe, and personality of the couple
>> Invitation: 5 x 7 in // 17.7 x 12.6 cm
>> RSVP: 5 x 3.5 in // 12.6 x 8.9 cm
How can you order yours?
When you choose your favorite Rustic Cork Monogram Wedding Invitations, click on the “Order” option and choose if you want the “Deposit” option or if you wish to place your bulk order immediately, choose the quantity, and let’s do this!
Envelope printing: choose if you want us to do the job for you when it comes to printing your envelopes with the recipient’s address and return address.
Questions? Please, visit this page (click here), where you’ll find detailed information OR send us an email as we are here for you. I can’t wait to meet you and enable an unforgettable moment for you by creating your very own personalized rustic wedding invitation.
– Personalization process: You are part of the designing process. You’ll get our guidance and support during the customization, and it will take the time you need until you’re happy with the results (unlimited emails included)
– Production time: It’s the time we need for production after we get your final approval. It usually takes 9/12 working days. You’ll be informed about the expected shipping date for your order.
– Shipping time: Your order is shipped via FedEx (fast shipping method) and usually takes 2/3 days to the US, 24/48h to EU, and 4/6 days to AU and NZ. You’ll be provided with a tracking number to track your order anytime.