The cork appears in the second layer, which is inspired by the different sequences of plateaus that the mountainous areas allow us to see. It looks like a shadow and creates texture to the invitation.
Then there is a 3rd layer, which is another card, where the rsvp is embedded (also following the overall aesthetic).
Another beauty of this invitation is its functionality, which allows you to include information/details for the guests while it showers your eyes with details. Whoever said that finding the perfect wedding invitation was hard was so wrong. With us, personalization, diversity, and transparency are part of the creation process, which is stressless.
If you have questions, just send us an email and we will answer them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED // A SET INCLUDES:
- Full assembly as shown online
- The invitation card has 3 layers: 1st layer (front): Off-white invitation card with laser-cut outline printed in brown ink // 2nd layer: A sheet of cork with a larger laser-cut routine // 3rd layer: Off-white card where the rsvp is embedded, printed in brown ink.
- One Eyelet at the top center, that allows the 3 layers to rotate
- RSVP card on off-white card printed in brown ink
- Main / Large envelope: recycled or ivory
- Liner envelope: mountain design in brown ink on ivory paper
- RSVP envelope: recycled
- FREE addressing of the RSVP envelope
- Personalized up to 99% to fit the style, wedding vibe, and personality of the couple
>> Invitation: 5 x 7 in // 17.7 x 12.6 cm
>> RSVP: 5 x 3.5 in // 12.6 x 8.9 cm
How can you order yours?
When you choose your favorite Mountain Rustic Wedding Invitations with RSVP, click on the “Order” option and choose if you want the “Deposit” option or if you wish to place your bulk order immediately, choose the quantity, and let’s do this!
Envelope printing: choose if you want us to do the job for you when it comes to printing your envelopes with the recipient’s address and return address.
Questions? Please, visit this page (click here), where you’ll find detailed information OR send us an email as we are here for you. I can’t wait to meet you and enable an unforgettable moment for you by creating your very own personalized rustic wedding invitation.
– Personalization process: You are part of the designing process. You’ll get our guidance and support during the customization, and it will take the time you need until you’re happy with the results (unlimited emails included)
– Production time: it’s the time we need for production after we get your final approval. It usually takes 9/12 working days. You’ll be informed about the expected shipping date for your order.
– Shipping time: Your order is shipped via FedEx (fast shipping method) and usually takes 2/3 days to the US, 24/48h to EU, and 4/6 days to AU and NZ. You’ll be provided with a tracking number to track your order anytime.
There are no reviews yet.