PaperStudio is committed to maintaining the trust of our customers. PaperStudio does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily opt to provide your info by filling the contact forms. PaperStudio responsible for the processing of customers personal info, pledging to prosecute them with full transparency and in strict respect for individual privacy and the rights, freedoms, and guarantees, ensuring the full implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How we collect your Data:
- By contact form: Names and Email address
- By providing your data when finalizing your order: Names, address, Email address, and phone number
- By leaving a review on this website
- By subscribing online forms for the PaperStudio mailing list
Who collects your Data:
Cristina Pereira the owner of PaperStudio is the Data controller and the only person that has access to it.
Services that are used to collect your Data:
- Mailchimp services to collect your data when you subscribe to the newsletter mailing list.
- WooCommerce services to collect your Data when you place an order, register or leave a review on this website.
Info that is being collected:
- When subscribing to PaperStudio mailing list you may be asked to enter your name and email.
- When buying or registering on this website, you may be asked to enter your name, email, address, postal code/zip code, telephone number, and VAT number.
- When you leave a review you will be asked to enter your name and email.
How will my Data be used?
- We collect information from you when you place an order on our website, fill out an order form or sign up for our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link or by emailing us directly. When ordering or creating an account on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order may be used to send you information and proof updates pertaining to your order.
- The Data we collect about you can be used to personalize your experience, improve our site, improve customer service, process transactions and send periodic emails.
- If you decide to subscribe to the newsletter mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information. At any time you can decide to cancel PaperStudio mailing list. You can read the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- The info provided for leaving a review only serves as a guarantee that you’re a real person and not a bot.
What are you going to do with My Data?
Your Data will be collected and only used for the purposes listed above. At any time you can correct and delete the collected data.
With who will be My Data shared?
Your privacy is very important to PaperStudio and will not sell, trade or share personal information with third parties except when needed to fulfill orders through shipping companies. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or providing service to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
How long will you keep My Data?
Your Data will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe PaperStudio mailing list or write to ask to delete any information.
How do you protect My Data?
We have implemented a variety of measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter your personal information.
Customer Account Area
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in your account and any other actions taken in connection therewith. You must immediately notify PaperStudio of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. PaperStudio shall not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
A cookie is a small data file that a website can send to your browser, which can be stored on your hard drive. No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies. The Web server automatically collects the address of the previous site visited before this one, which browser was used on this site and all of the used search terms.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Since these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website info, by refusing them you will be impacting this website function.
Acceptance of cookies can be freely changed in the configuration of visitor browser, by changing your browser settings.
PaperStucioByC – Cristina Pereira
Rua Padre José Monteiro de Aguiar, 242 | 4560-686 Penafiel | PORTUGAL
Last update: August 22nd, 2019