Do we have a mama-to-be and a baby with a due date that is rapidly approaching?
What does this call for? A baby shower!
Ok, but first things first. I’ll guide you so you can organize a fun, uncomplicated, and memorable baby shower.
Before the REAL PLANNING GUIDE, Let’s start with the invite.
Your guests must be well-informed about the date, time, and location of the event, as well as other important details that you want them to know beforehand such as what to take or wear.
But more importantly, you want to create an invitation that is a reflection of you and that serves as a sneak peek of the baby shower.
You want your guests to get the invitation and instantly feel the excitement of being a part of this special day, right?
Here are 4 ways to amp up your invitation:
- Personalize it with a custom stamp, or even simpler, add a few regular ones that are pretty and on theme.
- Add an envelope liner, picking a color, a pattern, or a photo.
- Decorate it with stickers, funny labels, or rubber stamps.
- Consider including confetti inside the envelope for a fun and surprising touch.
Click here to see our selection of baby shower invites for both boys and girls.
Now let me show you How To Plan Your Baby Shower Event in a way that you can actually enjoy the process and party.
Follow the steps to make it easy for you in a stress-free and uncomplicated way.
- Choose a date, time and, of course, the venue – Make sure to give yourself enough time to plan. We don’t need anyone stressing out. This is supposed to be a happy day.
- Set a budget aside for the event – This allows you to have the party you want and not have the feeling you are spending money you don’t have.
- Define a theme – think outside the box, and get creative. Having this beforehand allows you to know what you need to bring that theme to life.
- See who you will invite and actually send your invites – Leave the invites with us! Rustic chic has your back.
- Want specific gifts? Send your guests the link where your registry – This allows you to get gifts you know you will need and use! Mama needs that!
- Make a list of games to make the party extra memorable – Find fun games where everyone can participate.
- Food and drinks! – A big one you can’t forget! Make sure to have this defined around the same time you book your venue.
- Party goodies – Want to finalize an amazing day with a little surprise? Why not give your guests a goodie bag where they can remember the day from? From scented candles to diffusers, you choose!
Following this guide with our easy checklist will allow you to have fun from the moment you start planning until the time you actually leave the baby shower.
This is such an important day for you and your guests, so make it memorable. Have fun, mama!
Remember to follow us on Instagram for more inspiration.